Heritage Rough Rider
Heritage Rough Rider Born of the traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army revolver, only in a scaled down version.
Chambered for the .22LR and .22 Magnum cartridges, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability.
The cylinder lock-up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want ’em.
Heritage Rough Rider Revolvers are illegal for sale in the states of Illinois and Minnesota due to “melting point” laws.
UPC: 72796250052 1
Barrel Material: 1215 Steel
Caliber: 22 Combo
Cylinder Capacity: 9 Rounds
Cylinders Material: 12L14 Steel
- Finish: Blue
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Grip: Cocobolo
- Land and Grooves: 6
- Land Width: .076 inch
- Length of Rifling Twist: 1 Turn in 14 inches RH
- Over all Length: 10.035 inches
- Sights: Open fixed type; Notch at Rear
- Style: Fixed
- Trigger Pull: Approximately 6 Pounds
- Weight Unloaded: 33.4 ounces (Aprox)
- Rule the ranch with the latest addition to the Heritage™ product line. The Rough Rider® Rancher™ carbine bridges the gap between rifle and revolver for simplicity and portability.
- The included leather sling makes the Rancher™ comfortable to carry and the installed adjustable buckhorn sights allow for quick and clear sighting on the target.
There are no reviews yet.