Optics-Ready Semi-Automatic Rifle
Optics-Ready Semi-Automatic Rifle Flat top Picatinny upper receiver and same-plane Picatinny gas block for easy attachment of magnified optic, red dot or open sights.
- Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Milled gas block with integral Picatinny rail is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved operational reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control.
- Model Number: 8525
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Stock: Black Synthetic Collapsible
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Capacity: 30
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16.10″
- Grooves: 5
- Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability and pairs with the A2-style, F-height, elevation-adjustable front sight for a solid, reliable aiming system.
- Made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier.