Ruger LCP II
Auto Carry Conceal Pistol
Ruger is proud to introduce the new Ruger LCP II.
Weighing in at just 10.6 ounces and equipped to hold 6+1 rounds of powerful .380 Auto ammunition, the LCP II is the ideal back-up gun – compact and light enough that you never have to leave it at home.
The American-made LCP II is built on a rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, anodized aluminum chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing. Additional features include rugged construction with a through-hardened alloy steel slide; a black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame; a textured grip frame to provide a secure and comfortable grip; a finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and more secure grip, and a blued, alloy steel barrel. The LCP II ships with one 6-round magazine.
Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.
- Short, crisp, single-action trigger pull.
- Compact at just 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Improved sights for superior visibility.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: LCP II
- Model Number: 3750
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Grip Frame: Black High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Width: 0.91″
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Height: 3.71″
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
There are no reviews yet.