Compact Optics-Ready Pistol the Hellcat OSP features a seamless cover plate that removes to allow direct mounting of a micro red dot to the slide for the lowest possible profile. The result? A micro sized pistol weighing in at a mere 17.9 oz. with capabilities previously reserved only for full size defensive handguns.
Share After years of development, Springfield is proud to introduce the Hellcat™, the highest capacity micro compact 9mm in the world and the next generation of defensive pistol from Springfield Armory.
Along with its small size and advanced features the Hellcat delivers rugged durability. The +P rated pistol features a hammer forged steel barrel and billet machined slide, both featuring Melonite™ coating. The lightweight and strong frame features Adaptive Grip Texture™, a seamless, pressure activated texture featuring a pattern of staggered pyramid shapes. A high-hand beavertail and undercut trigger guard situate the pistol low in the hand for maximum control. A reversible mag release and standard accessory rail for lights and lasers ensure maximum adaptability.
Rear serrations run over the top of the slide for quick and easy manipulation and are designed for positive engagement. The Hellcat’s flat trigger body and nickel boron-coated trigger group provide a consistent trigger pull. A full length guide rod and dual active recoil spring ensure reliable operation and a smooth recoil impulse.
- Manufacturer: Springfield
- Model: Hellcat
- Model Number: HC9319BOSP
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel: 3″ Hammer Forged Steel; Melonite Finish; 1:10″ Twist
- Slide: Billet Machined; Melonite Finish; Optics Ready
- Frame: Black Polymer with Adaptive Grip Texture
- Weight: 17.9 oz with Flush Mag; 18.3 oz with Extended Mag
- Height: 4″ with Flush Mag; 4.5″ with Extended Mag
- Grip Width: 1″
- Overall Length: 6″
- Front Sight: U-Dot Tritium/Luminescent Front
- Rear Sight: Tactical Rack; Optics Ready
- Magazines: (1) 11-Round; (1) 13-Round Extended